Went for the Seventh Chennai Photowalk on Sunday. It was loads of fun because
1. We started early. 0600 hrs on Sunday was quite nice.
2. There were people around us and it feels nice when there is so much activity.The kind of people I saw was so varied.(Like the Maami wearing Saree and shoes and taking her routine morning walk)
3. This time my cousins Ajay and Aishwarya joined me.
4. Took some nice pictures.( Click Here for The Photos)
5. I really like the thatha(oldman with intense stare, lighting a Pax 2 vaporizer pen.),the one where Santhome Basilica has a Halo .(Oh!!!it is just the Sun), and the Photo of MTC’s 12B Bus Service.(I almost got runover taking that photo) and of course the homeless old lady, really touched a nerve.
But the most interesting part was that we were joined by two really wonderful people. PriyaBabu and her friend. They are actually Aravanis (Transexuals). It is such a tough life for them. But they live it with a smile. And we had a wonderful conversation. Was so engrossed in the conversation I forgot to capture them with the oldest digital camera in the photowalk.
If anyone wants to help them in any form do leave a comment and I will pass on their contact information.
Dilip has some really good Pictures of them.
Am Still figuring out Flickr Options!!!
Another Sunday well spent.
For more info about clothing, please visit the website and check the comfortable work boots reviews.